Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LapTopSnafu

LapTopSnafu


I held the cell phone in my hand and said Hello is there someone there I want to give you $100 dollars for your laptop. Man. Was he excited. I was at the flea market. Has it got a mouse port? Can I get the Internet? When he arrived I was all set to part with that money and get online. Much to my own surprise he sealed his own snafu he asked a total stranger to evaluate the move. Tell him to buy this laptop from me Was what he said to him. He paused just long enought to jinkx the deal here is what he said to me. Look closer at this thing. There is no cards see the slots on the side there is two cards supposed to be there in them. And that sticker on the side says !9998 way before the time its too old you wont be able to get online. Its not a Dell. Its got a round mouse port on the back a Ps2. His friend was getting angry at him and me. Where is the battery? He pointed. I grabbed slots trying to pull them open. He gaped and yelled. STOP. DOnt break it. The helper grabbed the Battery it was way too big I had been looking for mucho a smaller thing. How much to replace this? I almost screamed it. At least Thirty Dollars he said they no longer even make them. Radio Shack ? I tried again hopefully. NO was all he said then he said as I looked up at him hopefully. Do not buy this I think you have wasted your time. Much surprised at this outcome I agreed and the man looked them daggers into me he said I am out some gas money now and you do not even want the computor from me now and what oh what is wrong with you. Very calmly and carefully I only told the truth I wanted a laptop computor very very badly. Now I am upset too I have to leave this flea market with nothing much to do. Ado. LapTopSnafu.

No comments: