Saturday, September 26, 2009

SleepApneaDeprivation

SleepApneaDeprivation


NOD: I want to sleep I get sleepy yet I fail to find sleep anymore or less a few minutes. I think, therefore I am asleep.
OFF: I do not toss and turn I sleep a few more hours when It's colder in the mourning. I learn to fall asleep when I need to be up and running off.
NOD: I start at every little sound my nerves are short and round.
OFF: I sleep threw Hurricanes and storms.
OFF: I once had a Blue Whale near me on the hammock. The Whale was not on the hammock it was I. I think you have missed too much sleep NOD.
NOD: How did you ever see a Blue Whale in Kentucky OFF?
NOD: When I sleep I sleep When I awake I am not asleep at all. When will I get to sleep.
OFF: long hair is associated with hippies
short hair is army guys and tough guys
there was BUTCH cuts
and GREASERS
skin head speaks for itself
but drug users cut there hair off
ALL OF IT usually when something bad happens
like a death in the family hair so there

NOD: you awaken me with a discussion no time to further sleep the life away my hair is my own business each and every day

NOD:
What Hair Says
Long haired Hippies
Army guys, hair cut short
Tough guy style
Butches and Greasers
Skin-head speaks for itself
Drug users with no hair
All cut off when . .
Something bad happened
Death in the family
. . . Hair

OFF : See its thereapy a ply on words resulting in a poem it even rhymes with SleepApneaDeprivation

 

 


 

 


 

No comments: