Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Windtemperatic

Windtemperatic


Tem per a tic. NOT temp er atic. Not Tempor temper Temp or attic. Tem per a tick. I took my index finger placed it in my mouth I wet it all over with my tongue then took it out. I took my index finger placed out in the wind I felt the coldest side then off I went to follow men. I took my index finger placed it on the trigger of the gun. I never pulled the hammer down I walked like the crab in the light of the sun. I followed Jesus then I left and went away. I neared the light but then I frowned. The Earth is not my home but here I stay yet all alone. A lonesome finger in the wind without a home a temperatic figure growing cold. CharlaXDEfinition : Windtemperatic : the direction a wet finger indicates in the cold wind. ie. North. Usually and old.


 

No comments: