Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rude9002

Rude9002


I think the worst rude all year was the boy with the long skate board tucked sidewise under his pack and he only whistled at me to move not understanding this old man was bending over to pick up a piece of plastic trash to toss aside off the sidewalk he almost hit me in fact I think the skateboard actually nailed my pack. But the man that had a one sided conversation with me about my computor use was the worse. He said stop whinning and get back to work. I called him a namme. A very bad namme and he showed some wisdom and stopped WHINNING back at me. He is still loading his weapons probable. The boy on the tarmac calling me nammes. The girl on the outside calling me a skinflint cause I would not give to her a five dollar bill. They tossed my new bicycle in the dirt. They tossed a rock near me. Not meant to hurt or hit mabe but the damage is the same the thought that counted. They jammed a chair up under the keyboard causing the computor to malfunction when I was signing in. I am not the King of the World. Not yeti. NOt I. But then when I become the King all of this changes. See more news at Eleven. I want you to reach out now and place your hands on that radio dial. Pray to Jesus and send all of your money to me. AT @ rude9002.

No comments: