Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blankface

For Christina BDAY


Blankface


a poem of charlax 

When someone asks a stupid question

they give you the blank face back

when someone gets a stupid question

they give back a blank face

when someone is called upon to testify in court

its the face blank

when the Judge reads the sentence

he does it with the Blankface.

The stranger on the street asked for directions

with a blanked out face.

The Policeman trying to give directions across town

did it with a face all blanked out.

The animation missing with the thought.

No thought required when missing information comes.

I save my Blankface for the idiots I meet

you knoe them ones 

that insist on asking me

what it is they want to need.

The very idea that I would want

or need any information

from a ganger or a fiend.

Look close at me

can you guess

what you will see

Blankface.

 

found on facebook


 

No comments: