Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MUNDANE

MUNDANE


Is there a differance in eating old pre packaged food as opposed to eating first opening old canning jars of putt up canned fruit? They call it canning in a Ball Jar I would have said they can them in a Bell jar. Ball being that Brand namme I suppose its opposite of what one thinks. To keep the animals at bay the skunk and the skink. But everyone can see it is only a glass jar with a metal lidd on it clearly not a can of any kind no needed openor at all I knoe some people that would not ever touch some food thats out of date but they will pop that metal lidd off that old Ball jar when the tape clearly says 04 was when it's made. A disagreement in this predicamate. Opposites always attract. I prefer them olde fruit snacks. The Apple Filling is so hard while the crust remains so flakey search the package for the date while CharlaX merely eats. Mundane. Today I got 2 chocolate Ding Dong's with the 2 Apple Pies. See me smile. A hard to chew centers with the rest all falling off onto the floor. Thank GOD they did not want them at the Store anymore. Mundane.


No comments: