Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CellBlocked

CellBlocked


He paused as iff I am lucky. And Iff I am lucky he will remember me as the old bum who had no cell phone or even as the old man who cannot afford one. Why look at all those dirty old clothes he dresses like a Nomad in the Snow. He was Cellblocked. He had a wristwatched. He was tall not unkempt or dirty. Money seems to be no problem a neccesity fulfilled but yet he has the time to kill.  Not over dressed himself He moves in no great hurry like the drunken beggers do downtown they have a belly full of need and a hand full of want. He asked me iff I had a cell phone he could use. I told him they should be against the law. I moved quickly for so old a man unlearned. Away from him as iff he was the Plauge full of disease Airborne near me. He did not elaborate a reason as iff his was stolen or the battery was dead so many people give a testimony he was silent contemplative in his stead. And thats the reason this remembered collection I am penning in reflection of revulsion in detention of the time it takes to make this document arrive in tandem with the call he is not making in this dive. I paused and so I smiled as iff I a poet hath another rhyme cellblocked unblocked into a number one prime.


No comments: