Monday, October 12, 2009

126 O thou, my lovely boy

 

















CharlaXWillSonnet 126 O thou, my lonely boy, who in my power


A Paroday Today of Willam S
O thou, my lonely boy, who in my power


Dust holds Time upon thy fickle sickle hourglass;
Which thing by sanding flown, and thereinside glasses shown
We as lovers dithering een as thy sweet self growns;
Iff MotherNature, unparrellogram over all the pool halls racks,


all sixteen balls at oncet she must be counting cue as one.


Becauseth of the time is sanding faster now


more closer to the bottom now


or that thy skillet manly arts kills time?


Yet be afeared her, but not of eye O thou minion of my pleasure boy!
She may keep us in vain aparte ,


but not still keep for longer time, my treasure is this boy:
Boy think thou hast the key too flat the number there


on wall on key on heart just knock
And eye shall render thee, my lonely boy.
CharlaXCearean Sonnet 126 O thou, my lonely boy, who in my power A Paroday Today of William S


William Shakespeare online - William Shakespeare Sonnet 126 O thou, my lovely boy. Famous William Shakespeare love poem known as Shakespearean Sonnet 126 O thou, my lovely boy. Famous Shakespearean sonnet, or short poem, entitled William Shakespeare Sonnet 126 O thou, my lovely boy.


No comments: