Monday, October 19, 2009

GayBikeOR

GayBikeOR


I am not nammeing nammes or family tied to past life is over but this has got to be let out of me to get me over. When a young man thinks that he is Gay inside and tries to hide it surfaces in the stranges places and experiences. Noun motorcycle, bicycle, wheel, cycle, automotive vehicle, motor vehicle, wheeled vehicle verb bicycle, cycle, pedal, wheel, ride down the wheel mmmissing what is this thing I have grabbed a hold of there is the HIll why is Daddy running and screaming at me to let go INto the street I slow when I realized what the Danger was I dragged the Bike off the tarmac and slammed it into the ditch hopefully forever. The Frame was bent both tires was flattened there was no bar between the space where bar must go it was a GIRLS bike. The Family said you got to ride it iff you want a new boys bike.  Went down the hill hard hit the ditch walked back home without the bike gone they said whats wrong I said over and over its a girls bike.  It was just an old bike we found laying around the dump. We did not meant for you to be upset or think that you may be GAY. The laughter was the worse part. Jam dont jelly all night roll that rock oclock Jelly dont jam roll that rock alone one more love left dancing on the floor. Sung to the tune. Call this an Organ Interlude. RIde the girls bike was all the Father said until we can get you a real bike a boys bike. It seems he would not be satisfied until eye could never find love inside my heart again. I wanted a bannana seat so I went and stole one they made me take it back I hope they all were happy now. Prison was mentioned. More than Twice. He is a thief he needs to be in Prison. A young boy is influenced at an early age. When I finally got my own place the Apartment every boy craves I placed the bike outside on the porch portico and dismantled it just keeping it there for looking good. Like all good people do that have a place to stay but no further need for the bike at all  just back and forth to work to pay. I took an Aluminum Pole and whacked it off to fit the inbetween space on a girls bike and created a boys bike there instead. What fun that was to sit the seat there and pretend. Midnight Orchestrations missing Generation betwixt the Baby Booming Penetrations and the New Generating X. I fell in between the spaces the cracks and Grew up on Stoney Ground. Life faithfully avoided me brain dead and worshipping self


aggrandizing gnawing on my home sweet home the bike now forgotten if thought of at all its a BOYS bike now.




No comments: