Saturday, October 24, 2009

NervoMan

NervoMan


Lak A Virgin

My public access at Durango City Library has now been Terminated bye eye am accessing a new computor at Fort Lewis Collage now.

Eye waited inn mye layers of Clothes a duck hunter in diskies a long camoflauged offering mye shorts not seen bye eyes mye boots are waterproffed and clean this story is short and sweet my nerves dangled too jagged I almost shouted at a confessor Big Man On Campus He was only trying to be reassuring helpfull but when He told me to be respectfull this had an opposite affect on eye almost shouted in my gliss mye glee at learning eye have access again there is TEN public COmputors first come first serve no waiting no Identification was required no number on mye hand or forehead yet no 666 EYE smiled. Open to the Public no Student Priority. I am at Fort Lewis Collage on a Public CharlaX Saturday and I am Nervo mon a virgin. ed.note.ed There are Student use areas where you MUST be a student with a student Card there are Students only computors in there. Access to the public there is still denied to Nervo Man.


No comments: