Sunday, October 25, 2009

D.A.CharlaX

D.A.CharlaX


Too DUrango Public City Lieberry.

WHen I left you the doorway closed permantely behind me like a screen door catching flies. Sealing the area no longer FREE to me. Too take away any resource too then pretend too harbringer Knowledge of the Public Bumpkin. Eye give you back your ADministraited Lieberry mye head on a SIlver SLavery in this Country is still against mye Laws. Do not even tell me you are helping me then BLocking me from DOwnloads which is still only a COmputor FUnction. WHile I ask a CharlaX question of your eye. WHy is nuts so expensive in a Nutcan in the store but so much cheaper iff you buy a bag of Trail MIx out the door you have to sort out the nut you want from all them raisone things that you cant or wont eat them things is it still worth it just to get your Nut? You can keep your FLuxus Lieberry daily says D.A.CharlaX.Levy


 

No comments: