Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BacktoBusYmess

BacktoBusYmess


I have a bus TICKET on the Trailhound for a delayed departure cost me 29 dollars over the counter I may have to eat the ticket with some bread and salt it is a Jewish thing but mine is not curcumscribed at all I am a little Gentile hangging by the skin of my neck. Sew today in a pocket episode down full obsolete up then turn them both around. I BOUGHT and paid for a MONTHLY 30 day pass so I can ride the SHuttle bus up to this Fort in the SKY. Lewis and Clark would be proud of that Bike path. I lost the seat cover I think it was a girl she wanted something that belonged to eye upon her head after all it was a hat before a seat. I am not a tight wadd by any means next year is soon enought to part with money can be food now needed in the snow. The most important part of any poets day is the internet access and it seems to me that eye now have that sewed asunder. If you got to find a CharlaX poem and for some strang reason have no link there is a picture on the main website that just says Poets over underneathe. Hit the picture where it says next about Thirty Eleven times and CharlaX7 magically appears indifferant to his surroundings hit this link and its the main website now I was very greatly relived to see this work under mye mouse clicked handsome man. The green bike can now be left downtown at the Trolley stopped there when I left. I saw the girl on her bike wearing my bike seat cover its now a hat again and eye am relived again that it was a woman has it no fight is brewing in my time left now available I stay until THREE p.m. so that I have time to gather food for Bebe my pet skunk. SHe never gets enought.


No comments: