Saturday, October 31, 2009

TheLoveSOng


TheLoveSOng



TheHaciendaDOor


Is a long way from the Hacienda To the City from my door Senor~


Is a long way from the Hacienda from my door from my door Senor~ Is a long way from the Hacienda to the City Senorita~ Is a long way from the Hacienda to the door Senorita~ There she is. Is a long way from the Hacienda to her door to the City Senorita~ Mye lady stands looking for my Senorita~ is She calls mye namme with her love splendid want. Is a long way from the Hacienda PAPA from my door to the city Today as I walk. Is a long way from the Hacienda to the city from my door Senor~ e Senorita~.  EN Franco. TheLoveSOng TheHaciendaDOor reste un long chemin de l'Hacienda à la ville depuis la porte de ma Senor ~ est un long chemin de l'Hacienda de ma porte de ma porte Senor ~ est un long chemin de l'Hacienda à la Senorita City ~ est un long chemin de la Hacienda de la porte Senorita ~ Là, elle est. Est un long chemin de l'Hacienda à sa porte pour la senorita City ~ Mye dame fait la recherche de mon Senorita ~ est Elle appelle namme mye avec son amour splendide voulez. Est un long chemin de l'PAPA Hacienda de ma porte à la ville en tant Aujourd'hui je marche. Est un long chemin de l'Hacienda à la ville de ma porte Senor Senorita ~ e ~.




 


No comments: