Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LotharioColorado

LOtharioCOlorado


I got permission to Camp from Lothario OF COlorado just before the snow hit me. Hard. He said GO MAKE A CAMP the snow is gonna be FOUR inches deep by mourning. I said there is people in them places thick I have a bed in my backpack but no where to place my sack for the night. He was rude at first Almost he ran me off the road, SO I yelled back at him when He tried to Bark at me I almost got scared cause there was two of them. I had mistaken the other fellow for his helper but it was his BOss that felt sorry for me when He told me it was his Property I got some more hopefull. Go on up in them BUshes behind the property its OKAY said the helper You can stay up behind this property. I now have REAL given permission to be occupied. Even I was already here. I am gonna say I just moved inside into some kids Halloween house I found. For the WInter had come SNow has fallen all about the place. Snow has been promised and Permission has been given iff not directly from the owner of the Property it was his minion at least from the Owners Hired Helpor. I am greatly relieved to be somewhat more Legal then Squat. Thank you Lothario of Colorado.


No comments: