Monday, October 5, 2009

TheWaitersRemarks

TheWaitersRemarks


He sets the places the plates down crossing his arms in a pantomime of the scarecrow to follow where the people point then the waiter remarks : "TODAY you will notice the manegerial special WE have made a special Wine Sauce and dashed and dolloped it all over upon every item on the blueplate special recipe includes peanut oils in a base of monosudiomglutamate instead of salt we have added there haberno peppers with rows upon rows of mushrooms sticking up all over every item on our menu on our blueplate special." He pauses drinks some air and then Remarks as he notices the people leaving en masse all of them at once tossing napkins at the messy table ONE of the group steps turns back to the waiter first he pauses then remarks and as he remarks his index finger hovers as he points his way across the table at each and every blueplate special. I am a recovering alcholic AUnt Jilly is allergic to peanuts YOung Timmy cannot ingest monosodiumglutenate. Young Tina is breaking out with hives just looking at those mushrooms HE suddenly stops agape as the waiter remarks " SO why did you order the blueplate specials?" Satisfied they were leaving now without paying now the waiter draped his white linen cloth around his neck from off his arm he tied it on like a bizarre bib then the waiter remarked, " My manager told me iff I dont sell the food today I have to pay for it or eat it all myself. He sat there and ate four blueplate specials leaving nothing on the plates He belched when the ordeal was over something green fell out looking down he frowned at the last sprig of parsley the waiter remarked, " How did that get out?" The moral to this Contemporary poem born eat at home iff you want a home cooked meal with safe ingredients I myself like popcorn lots of salted with a large coke no ice fills me up as I enlighten by listening to TheWaitersRemarks.


No comments: