Monday, October 12, 2009

PityPatteran


PityPatteran


Pity Patteran ran all over town chased my tail back into place laptop man was trying to be nice, but spaced the meeting that we had the thing completely now he is gonna give to me the business I have no clear idea of future life other than survival of the fitness scared me that he is gonna now give to me an old one in a showbox sick inside at thoughts of suicide is easy in the subzero snowbox just crawl away outside He opened up the case of the FIVE year old Dell He promised me He closed it up said NO I the laptop man have too much info on the harddrive Hurry up crawl all at once just like the Army taught me Once I lay down with Snow all over me its done He said he would fined me another one Iff I still want one but it does not sound good. 1995 0r 1998 premillineum cannot relate Marionette CharlaX is agape aglitch a monumental pain a release a long crawl to Jesus. 

No comments: