Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AFacebookConfessional

AFacebookConfessional


YOU do not have to COnfess Or your sins of occurance or ommision, We have what is called a Human COndition. Frail Ego Altered Id need for acceptance from our Friends. Honor among Thieves do not steal each others pursed lipps offerings. Have you done bad things is my friend ashamed ? I did more bad things than all of you can think of and do. To be a True friend to a friend one has to be friendly. Eye promise to ignore your Warte upon your Nose iff you will only continue reading faint traces of Prose left behind on my photos and notes on my profile page in my Facebook. I must now Confess I do not peer close at the profile pages photos and notes of friends of Father CharlaX Confessor I hearbye Grant absolution and acceptance in this A Facebook COnfessional.


No comments: