Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WardLocks

WardLocks


I found a Female Orc on Planet Pii Beta Epsom she calls herself a WardLock and she looks so fine. She said she got the namme because she is a Lesbian and she wanted to be a Warlock for Halloween. She has short hair and lipps twitch funny when she smiles she said it is from kissing other girls it makes me smile so funny. Add a d to warlock she says it with her lisp and look for me at night under the crypt in the moonlight doorway. I suppose even a Jesus Freak can be enamored of a Orc hestrated story on this eve of several eves at once. When they meet the two of them complete the loss of heart inside of me so sweet the trysting love. A true man is not a Witch so dont be fooled by them she sighed you mye Darkstone are a Warlock of the INquisitive kind. Neither Gay of solitude or Bold of Fornication but just right. Sealed with two kisses from the Night. By a feminine version of a Warlock namme of WardLock the Female Orc.


No comments: