Thursday, October 15, 2009

AGE

AGE


The beer was all I needed to enter cars and the driver was ignored I only wanted the prestige of autosphere the atmosphere of younger boy grown up introduced to chemical use I always popped them Tall Boys cans of beer. Inn a larger City this would never  have happened I would have Winoed out in alley way. Street Urchin into dying bum, all gone the way of evil tendered under sun. Kindergarten Teachers old and Age WOmen for a reason so a young Lad can not fall in love with his first Teacher. As we AGE so do the Teachers. Some people are friends until you want something from them. Suddenly they change iff you want to Visit iff talking on the phone the VOice inflects a turnaround. This is Charles? Can I come out and visit you? Are you at your ranch? NO_ the answer comes just a little too quickly_ we do not want YOU messing around out Here. A Reputation earned for at least searching outlaying areas things hidden even I did not ask for Supper or a drink and movie. My old AGE prevents me from having ANY fun and so I work on Faith on living AGE powered by a Frost Catcher New Addition added I am trying to decide on Setting up a tent moving stuff inside to keep both safe and dry at least them Sleeping bags are mine. [I do not pilfer other peoples camps just mine.] I am reminded of the time that I was changing pants when the officer said STOP what are you doing with that stuff I said I am changing clothes so he did not miss a beat he said YOu are under arrest for robbing yourself.? I just got feedback on my website. The lady was so nice. I remembered exactly the story she was mention it was OLD PANTS go figure but not where was it glad that at least SHE could navigate Poetrypoem website and read some CharlaX there. Its # 477 http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?poemnumber=947263&sitename=charlax7&poemoffset=0&displaypoem=t&item=poetry

These things change with added daily AGE.

No comments: