Monday, October 12, 2009

FacebookLikePeople

FacebookLikePeople


When the lieberrian saw me on the computor she groaned and said oh no. We like to like button I hit the like button on nearly every posting my friend says she feels bad so I hit the like button. Someone else says disaster struck them in the night last nite so I hit like. If someone can't be liked by like button over a time they can get deleted but I am lenient with friends of longer standing there. A friend will say to one another person, I am going to SLEEP now, you, Goodnite, and so I view this te-te-tete I hit like, I like to like button everything my Facebook people do. I like to like. His namme was Case H. Stell the clerck looked up surprise widening the smile Stell? why not Steel? How many have said that very thing? thought Stell. I used to drink a lot to lay in places drunk all worry about what I done done nothing wrong but just not sure what worry wonder if someone got hurt with the not knowing the wondering and worrying that kills a man makes no differance to a drunk at all unless he sobers up this is what Stell thought. But what he said to the cleric there cant be wrote. He wrote his Signature. Case H. Stell. The Clerck tried again as he flipped the book around just like they do in all the movies always asking something else. What is the H for? Case H. just smiled and ran his fingers threw his hair wondering why a man has hair not like a boy the part gone where he always started with his comb. A man now he lay on the bed with his laptop on in the room He opened up his Facebook profile number one. Beginning on his home page he hit the like button on all the comments he was like a grim robot POKE POKE POKE down in the right hand corner then UP to the top to accept the heart. He had his like button he had his favorites. He was searching his apps. His wants his needs there and usually his comments where correct were what his pride would dictate to his Facebook Friends. He paused sometimes he random thought. He used to tell the barmaid he was Case Hardened Stell. She would laugh and kiss him there on the stool not ashamed or in a hurry. But the H is for Hortiao his Father was a Trumpet Player in a bar Toledo Ohio used to be his home. It is where he learned to Drink the whiskey sour in the bar His Father blew a horn. He frowned. Looking down the page he hit the like button on his Facebook profile and wiped the tear away where it had hit the notebook keyboard face on laptop.
 

No comments: