Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TheSavantServant

TheSavantServant


There are people you have seen them in a AD naseum Museum stepping past the boundries driving the Guards Crazy trying to Straighten up the pictures on the Walls pulling rugs straight out in front of doorways and iff you ask them why they say a Public Servant someone might fall twisting foot on rug, how can you even ask that of me its so self evident. Acting on a thought. Driving down a one way street to parellell park but only for a little while. Action on a thought wave patteran. Idiot Savant. We were not unintelligent perhaps most of us were acting on a Genius level IQ normal. More of it was lurking out of control sending us to the North Pole I must have felt that lurid pull I wanted just to go so badly once. I was in the snow sleeping in an IGloo cooler when I convinced  myself it could and would be done. Then I read that Peary BOok failed the attempt at Battling certain Death to reach the spot of True Zero North. I was marching in a Dream to that line of Demarcation Zoned defecating there right there leaving a part of Arkansas on that frozen Tundra Mark. Basically that stuff is frozen there in place forever glued no one could be uncertain of the placement of the Northern Pole anymore. People bounding there from Maine stepping past the CharlaX offering and back quickly to the heated Bi polar plane. Yes, they smiled into the camera, HIS pile is here, this is the Northern Boundry of the World. Remarked and left by CharlaX on the INdian Summer Day. It is one of those bigger fish that got away I miss the fact I never did this I am truley sorry now that life got in my way of Certain Death someday. He died marking the North Pole is on my TOmbstone in the Dream the Servant of you all. This has been written on the North Pole : This has to be the most desolate place on Earth no sound no smell nothing living no movement but for that Savant Servant.
 


No comments: