Thursday, October 29, 2009

FaultyTowersRivited

FaultyTowersRivited


Perhaps losing my notes will make this a better poem perhaps losing my notes will make me a better poet person. The Moose Head was on the wall behind the Actor posing as the Motel Deskman ? the Bellhopped. The STanding up behind the counter guy they drove him Crazy perhaps it was the Mooses Glass eye. He grabbed the loaded Shotgun and sent the Head of Moose to flying off the wall. OFF THE WALL. Humor. MOnty PYthon. The mans namme or at least the namme of the group sex he was from. CharlaX has a new snow suit on. He turned inn. When I got home I have to bend in an awkward s position much like the womb to slide in crokked to lay straight bed is warm. Boots come off new suit is added the last layers for the outside wait until the daylight. I awake not sure if it is lightening. The suspense was riviting. The arms and legs of the hunting suit defied me they spindled out causeing me no injury but taking my hurry away I can only IMagine the Moose Head with that Glass eye staring hard at me to make a man take matters into his own hands no I did not do this today not yet I just did not have the time. When I got dressed I went outside. This is a favorite theme of mine and now to the clincher. I had a similar Moose Head Rivited above the bed at home so long ago but not so hard to at least remember the day I had enought of Moose and being a young boy with out a shot gun I simply used a Baseball Batt and knocked his Moose Head flat to the floor. What funn. The thing was not anything butt what it appeared to be a dead thing with a glass eye was happy when they retired the Moose Head to the closet florr iff I was able a man then back in the day I would have gone in there with a Rivit gun and shot that poor Moose in the head riviting him to the floor a poster is what a boy needs not an actual image there. I slept better with Farrow Faucet there on the wall of Faulty Towers rivited.


No comments: