Thursday, October 29, 2009

PriorityWON

PriorityWON


scripture  


PriorityWON


 Scripture

I solemnly say to you, whoever says to this mountain,
'Get up and throw yourself into the sea,' and does
not doubt at all in his heart, but has faith that what he
says will take place, shall have it.

I was always the user the public eye user the public enemy number they came to get me WHY it was the Student Priority. Turn about is fairy playing wiht his pixel dust. Some Bozo will get this one wrong and turn it into the old DIGG GO jump into the lake. It was talking to the proverbial mountain. A PROBLEM. Mine may seem to be removed at least for this new moment of time bending. There is only new ways to cheat now for them students is the same ones but with differant faces. They get a moll a doll a good looking girl to do the actual work then she pastes her document to the screen of a free public lieberry computor in the lieberry then whenever she leaves she leaves it there they come one at a time the whole class of men they copy and paste the word document then. Deliver it to the same teacher he has 27 copies of the very same mistakes you would think they he would finally figure that one out. Jake. I folded my hands one day in the Lieberry in Arizona i can see myself what piety what patience in a man has given up his self and turned to GOD. JESUS i said please take away the Student Priority. He first took away that University and sent me packing down the road to find a Poor City Lieberry where I was not able to function at all. Then suddenly transported to this small CITY in the SKY a real lieberry with real Public COmputors inside a Real University again my time is now my own with some exceptions that I still have not found there does not appear to BE any Student Priors to my COmputor use. The mountain has come to the mountain. There is safety in saying for CharlaX there is now no Student Priority.



No comments: