Thursday, October 1, 2009

HolyMadonna

Holy Madonna 
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Holy Madonna sings do this Writing Exercise: Choose one of your favorite films. Write a scene in which a character explains what he or she loves about it to another character. Now choose one of your least favorite films, and write a scene in which one character tries to pursuade another that they should watch it. Yearning, burning
For you to justify my love
What are you gonna do?
What are you gonna do?
Talk to me -- tell me your dreams
Am I in them?
Tell me your fears
Are you scared?
Tell me your stories
I'm not afraid of who you are
We can fly!
Poor is the man
Whose pleasures depend
On the permission of another
Love me, that's right, love me
I wanna be your babay lamb ?
In Batman the movie Batman says to RObin I like this film because we are making zillions of them Ice Capade Credits. So Robin says to Batman I messed up my pants when I saw that big Swarzenugger dance with Ice all over him. In Batman the movie Arnold says to Robin you should rally wotch this film little birdie or Ice man will cometh and break beak off. Poor is this man that taketh all literal and taketh own pleasure. This CharlaX this Holy Madonna.


No comments: